For that, you will need an entry visa. However, the government made some new changes for an 30 Days Urgent visa for Dubai. Now, if you have to suddenly travel to Dubai on an urgent basis due to any work or property issues, or just for a short vacation, an urgent entry visa will be helpful. No matter what is your reason for traveling, without an updated visa, you won’t get entry to the country. You can come to us to apply for an urgent Dubai visa. Unlike other normal visas, an urgent visa is approved within 2 hours.
We are a reputed travel agency dealing with visa needs and various other miscellaneous travel works. Hence, you can apply on our website, and we will send you the e-visa in your email within a day or two. Furthermore, you can avoid the long waiting hours at the Embassy. We work round-the-clock throughout the week to meet your needs.
Overview of Urgent Visa
- Irrespective of your nationality, you can apply for an urgent visa for Dubai on our website.
- You can apply for the visa online sitting at your home.
- We work 24×7.
- The 30 days visa comes under the urgent 30 days visa category.
Types of visas
- Dubai Urgent Visa – Can be applied within 5-6 hours.
- Dubai Normal Visa – Takes time to update in the system as per the queue order.
Documents Required for Urgent Dubai Visa
We need some vital documents to process your visa. A Xerox copy of your passport (the 1st page and last page) and it must have at least 3-6 months of validity. Besides, we will also need a passport-size photograph (JPEG or PDF format). As travel proof, provide your two-way flight tickets, and a copy of your hotel booking details. We need these documents after your visa approval.
Once you cross country borders, the rules and regulations changes. Hence, whether it is your personal trip or business trip to any other country, you must follow the government guidelines of the specific country. If you are traveling by air for business, medical, or other personal and professional reasons, submitting a few documents is compulsory. These help in confirming a person’s identity and will protect you in case of any mishaps.
Vital Documents to Process a Visa
- A valid birth certificate (when applying for a child).
- Two-way confirmed flight tickets.
Documents required as per the new visa regulations in the Emirates
- A valid passport (having 3 months validity or more).
- A passport-size photograph in any background.
After the new update, you can get your Dubai visa within one day. If you have to travel to Dubai on an urgent basis, you must get an urgent Dubai visa (30 days). Although there are other visa types, the urgent visa has multiple benefits.
Unlike the previous rules, a visa sticker is not necessary on your passport upon arrival. You can take a printout of the soft copy when traveling. Besides, international airports are familiar with e-visa check-ins. Once you reach UAE, the airport authority will put a date stamp (entry date) on your visa.
What to know before you apply for the urgent Dubai visa
- A Dubai visa is compulsory to enter the country for one day or a month.
- You must enter Dubai with an urgent visa within 2 months from its date of issue.
- You cannot extend your stay in the city for more than 100 days.
- An urgent tourist visa is not valid or issued for work purposes.
Hence, if you understood about the urgent Dubai visa (30 days), you can contact our visa team. They will guide you throughout the process until you receive your visa.