The multiple entry 5-year tourist visa enables tourists to enter the UAE multiple times on self-sponsorship and remain in the country for 90 days on each visit, and can be extended for further 90 days. This type of tourist visa can be issued for all nationalities.
To obtain this visa, the applicant must have:
- a bank balance of 4,000 USD or its equivalent in foreign currencies during the last six months
- a valid health insurance policy applicable in the UAE
- a ticket to and from the UAE
- proof of stay (hotel/residential address) in the UAE.Documents required
To apply for the multiple entry tourist visa, the applicant must provide the following:
- a colored photo
- a copy of the passport
- medical Insurance
- bank statement for the last 6 months with a balance 4,000 USD or its equivalent in foreign currencies
- tour programme
- a ticket for onward journey.