We take you on an exhilarating adventure into the aquatic world with a super thrilling trip to the Yas Waterworld, the largest water theme park located in the region.
Spread across a mammoth 15 hectares bang in the middle of Yas Island, this water wonderland beckons to a day of fun and frolic with more than 40 exciting rides. Some of these rides like the world’s largest and first hydromagnetic waterslide are exclusive to the park; you won’t see them anywhere else in the world.
The excitement doesn’t stop with the hydromagnetic waterslide. There’s much more on offer! A major draw which has visitors flocking to this wonderful place is the stupendous pearl diving attraction which apart from offering you unparalleled thrill, also lets you take a peek into Arab history and culture. The Yas Waterworld came an impressive second in the ranking for waterparks done by the prestigious New York Times. The Yas Waterworld has something on offer for everyone. While rides like Dawwama, Rush Rider and Bubble’s Barrel are for those looking for an adrenaline rush, there are also calmer rides like Yehal and Marah Fortress for the little ones.
There are more than 40 rides, slides, and other attractions to make your day truly unforgettable at the Yas Waterworld. The Bandit Bomber—the over 550 meters long roller coaster is the Middle East’s longest suspended roller coaster; a major attraction at this iconic waterpark. Other rides like the Al Raha River, the Bubble’s Barrel, the Rush Rider and the Bandit Bomber are no less entertaining.
There are three levels of rides based on how much thrill they offer—the Shaheen’s Adrenaline Rush is of the Extreme Level, Dhabi’s Exciting Adventure of the High Level, Hamlool’s Moving and Grooving of the Medium Level and Sultan’s Young Fan of the Low Level. Brace yourselves for a super thrilling day at the Yas Waterworld!
- Diapers and baby changing
- Lost and found
- Locker and tower rental
- Security bag check
- Luggage storage
- Prayer room
- Ticketing booths
- Wristbands and park credits
The Best Time to Visit
The weather in Abu Dhabi is hot and humid for much of the year. It’s between the months of October and February that the weather here is at its best. It’s these months of spring when Abu Dhabi is nice and pleasant. However, the cities in the UAE are a bit crowded then as the schools are on vacation and the Dubai Shopping Festival is held as well. If you can take the crowd in your stride, the best time to be in Abu Dhabi is certainly between October and February.
How to Reach Yas Waterworld
- By Bus: You can take the Line 200 bus from the Al Wadha Terminal to Yas Waterworld via the Yas Island ADNOC South. The journey takes around 1 hour 16 minutes.
- By Taxi: You can take a taxi from the Abu Dhabi Bus Station to the Yas Waterworld which usually takes 24 minutes.
- Private Transfer: You may opt for the private transfer facility we offer at an additional cost
The Cancellation Policy
- No charges are applied if the cancellation is made 48 hours prior to the scheduled tour
- A 100% cancellation charge is applied if the booking is cancelled within 48 hours of the scheduled tour
- If you’re eligible for a refund, the amount shall be credited to your account within 7 working days
The Child Policy
- Entry will be free for those under the age of 3 years and less than 1.1 meters in height as they are considered infants
- Children between 3 and 10 years of age are considered children and charged at child rates
- Children above 10 years of age are considered adults and charged at the usual rates