Documents Required from Applicant’s side:
- Original Passport with Passport copy
- UAE Visa Copy, Emirates ID Copy
- 2 photos of Size 3.5 X 4.5 cm with a light background
- Original NOC Letter From Company (For Employed people) / Self-Introduction Letter for Partners or Investors.
- Copy of a Valid Trade License of the Company (For Partners, Investors or Business Owners)
- Tenancy contract / Title Deed of Your house in U.A.E or Ejari (if any)
- Original Last 6 Months Stamped Bank Account statement
Assistance provided by us:
- Appointment – Appointment booking Assistance
- Visa Application form filling assistance
- Hotel Reservations – for visa purpose
- Air Ticket Reservations – for visa purpose
- Are you still thinking about it? The must-visit place for its uniqueness and contrasting destination for each and every traveler. Starting from the super cool beaches, lush green rainforests, vibrant cities, and not other than delicious cuisine.
- Malaysia is a place where you can have something for each and everyone who wants to visit. You can mark the below checklist as a complete travel guide for visiting Malaysia, including the process of applying for a visa from Dubai.
Best time to visit Malaysia:
- The best time to visit Malaysia is between March to October. The reason behind this is that the weather is pleasant and dry in these days. However, the monsoon season from November to February can also be a great time to visit for those who fearless and always enjoy occasional rain showers.
Things to do in Malaysia:
- Malaysia is a place which is having everything one should always want to do for an outing, we can talk about the natural beauty or can experience world-class shopping and there delicious dining.
Here are some of the must-visit places and experiences in Malaysia:
- Visit the iconic Petronas Twin Towers in Kuala Lumpur.
- Explore the nearby street markets in Chinatown and Little India.
- Relax and rejuvenate on the stunning beaches of Langkawi and Penang.
- Explore jungle trekking in Taman Negara National Park.
- Enjoy the delicious local food, including Nasi Lemak and Roti Canai.
- Experience the vibrant nightlife in Kuala Lumpur and Penang
- If you are a UAE citizen and you want to apply visa for Malaysia from Dubai, we cover it all. The process of applying for a Malaysia visa from Dubai is simple and quick. Just a form, a contract, a sign, and boom. You are in!