Ireland Visa Requirements
When you submit an Ireland visa application, you must have the following documents:
- Ireland Visa Application Form.
- A valid passport.
- Passport-sized pictures.
- Proof you have paid the Ireland visa fee.
- Proof of legal residence in the country from which you are applying.
- Letter about your purpose of travel.
- Proof of accommodation in Ireland.
- Details of your family or friends in Ireland.
- Details of previous visas.
- Employment or study documents.
- Proof of sufficient funds.
- Proof you will return to your country.
- A self-addressed, pre-paid envelope.
Ireland Visa Application Form
When you apply for an Ireland visa, you have to fill in an online application form via AVATS, the Irish Online Application facility. Upon completion, you have to print the application, sign it, and date it.
A valid passport
You must submit your original passport which:
- Is valid for another six months starting from the date you intend to leave Ireland.
- Has at least two blank visa pages.
In addition, you must also submit photocopies of the bio-data pages of your passport and any previously issued visas.
If this is not your first passport, you must include any other previous or existing passports in your application. If you cannot, include a letter explaining the reason why.