The Morning Desert Safari Dubai beckons you with breathtaking sights of the desert as it takes on a golden hue when the sun first peeks at us through the morning sky. Escape into the tranquility of the vast Arabian Desert. The desert basks in the glory of the sunlight as we take you on a ride across the dunes.
A truly enchanting day awaits you after we pick you up from your location in Dubai. Experience the amazing contrast that a holiday in Dubai offers as you leave the glamour of the glittering city behind and head for the desert shrouded in an eerie silence. After admiring the beauty of the desert landscape and its flora and fauna, brace yourself for a rush of adrenaline as we take you on a 45-minute dune bashing session in a roaring 4×4 drive vehicle. Scream your hearts out as your vehicle sinks into the lows of the dunes and zooms up in minutes- an experience no less thrilling than a roller coaster ride.
Hold on, the Morning Desert Safari still has a lot more laid ahead for you that makes the experience special indeed. We usher you into a campsite inspired by the life of the enigmatic Bedouins. Experience the Arabian desert culture up close to the camp. If dune bashing hasn’t yet quenched your thirst for thrill and adventure, go quad biking or sandboarding. If you’re pining for a more relaxing activity, we won’t disappoint you either. Sway through the undulating desert land riding on the back of a friendly camel.
The Main Features of the Morning Desert Safari Dubai
- Watching a glorious sunshine
- An adrenaline-pumping dune-bashing session of 45 minutes in a four-wheel-drive vehicle
- Quad biking and sandboarding on request at an additional charge
- A ride on a camel at an additional charge
Points to Note
- Pregnant women and those with backache are advised to skip this activity
- No lunch is included in the Morning Desert Safari Dubai package
- You may be picked up from any location other than your hotel or residence after the payment of an additional charge
- The duration of the activity is approximately 3 hours
- The language of communication with the tour operators during the activity is English or Arabic
- he safari starts at 8:30 am sharp
What’s the Best Time of the Year to Visit?
The Morning Desert Safari is an outdoor activity. That’s why the weather matters. The weather in Dubai is at its best between the months of October and February. True, the city is indeed a bit crowded then as the Dubai Duty-Free Shopping Festival is held during this time itself. Add to that, the schools going on vacation and the streets in Dubai are full of tourists and locals enjoying the evenings with family and friends. However, if you can handle the crowd, the best time to go for the Morning Desert Safari is between October and February.
Why You Should Opt for This
- The Morning Desert Safari allows you the experience the desert in its grandest splendor and its purest form when the weather is pleasant
- It’s the best way to admire the beauty of the desert within a limited time as it’s over by the afternoon
- It’s just the right balance between thrill & adventure in the form of dune bashing and relaxation in the form of a leisurely camel ride
- Mingle with other guests and get to know about the way of life in various parts of the world at the camping site
Some Other Important Information
- You may opt for either a shared or private transfer. Choose the option accordingly
- Depending on the traffic conditions, the time of pickup or drop off may be changed by around 30 to 60 minutes
- No cancellation fee is charged if the cancellation is made 24 hours before the pickup
- A full cancellation fee is charged if the trip is canceled within 24 hours of the pickup
- If you are eligible for one, a full refund of the booking amount will be made into your account within 7 working days
The Child Policy
- Entry for children below 3 years of age is free
- Children between the age of 3 and 10 years shall be considered as children and charged at child rates
- Children above 10 years of age will be charged at rates meant for adults