The Required Documents For An Azerbaijan Visa?
Generally speaking, it is just easier to apply for a tourist visa online or on Atlys, instead of gathering documents.
But, if you need a valid for a longer period for business, scientific work, education, employment, culture, sports, humanitarian, medical, and private purposes, apply through the embassy.
This means that the list of embassy-required documents will be longer than when applying online.
And these are the documents you’d need to submit to the embassy:
- A duly filled visa application form
- A valid passport
- Two passport-sized photographs,
- A copy of the return flight ticket
- Proof of accommodation such as hotel booking, Airbnb, etc.
- Proof of sufficient funds
- Proof of visa fees payment
- A valid medical or travel insurance valid in Azerbaijan
- A letter stating the purpose of the visit, the duration of your stay, the type of visa, and for how many entries in Azerbaijan (single, multiple, or transit)
- Copies of your complete itinerary
- An invitation letter from your contact in Azerbaijan for business trips
What Are The Upload Requirements For The Azerbaijan eVisa?
Don’t worry; the document list for eVisa is short.
You’ll need to scan the following documents for your online application:
- Copy of your valid Indian passport
- The details of your trip
- Your personal details such as phone number, email, full name, etc.
- Proof of accommodation or hotel itinerary
- A credit card or debit card to pay for your Visa fees
- If traveling for business, including an invitation letter or company details of your business