This is an experience that brings you a heady mix of adventure and the tranquility of watching stars beneath the dark desert sky. We kick off this truly unforgettable adventure with the adrenaline-pumping dune bash taking you on a mad rush through the sand dunes in a four-wheel-drive vehicle. If the rush through the dunes felt a bit too fast, follow it up with a leisurely ride on a friendly camel soaking in enchanting sites of the desert.
For a truly unique souvenir to remember the lovely day by, get yourself photographed in traditional Arabian attire. Decorate your arms with beautifully intricate henna designs done lovingly by local artists. Take a puff on a Shisha as you watch the sunset on the horizon while unwinding in a desert camp with a charmingly authentic Bedouin ambiance. It’s an amazing treat for your taste buds as you enjoy a mouthwatering BBQ dinner spiced up with an array of exotic salads, starters, and desserts.
It’s not time to sleep yet as the place comes alive with a zesty belly dance performance. The thrill is far from over as we prepare you for the night ahead ready with a comfortable sleeping bag you can snuggle into. Take our word, you’ll cherish memories of this unforgettable experience as you brace yourself to spend the night under a star-lit sky in the eerie silence of the desert night. Wake up to a bright new morning as you are greeted by the rising sun. We treat you to a delectable breakfast as the truly wonderful Overnight Dubai Desert Safari draws to an end.
The Main Features of the Overnight Dubai Desert Safari
- Dune bashing in a 4×4 vehicle
- Camel ride
- Photo session in traditional Arabian attire
- Henna decoration sessions and Shisha smoking
- Barbeque dinner with a serving of a wide range of salads, starters, and desserts
- Belly dance performance
- Overnight stay in the desert in a Bedouin camp
- Morning breakfast
Points of Caution
- Pregnant women and those with backache or neck pain are advised against opting for dune bashing
- An additional amount will be charged if you desire to be picked up from any location other than your hotel or residence
- The month of Ramadan sees a change in the timings
Some Important Information
- From the 13th of April 2021, pick-up timings have been scheduled between 3:30 and 4:00 pm
- Belly dance performances and the serving of alcohol are closed during Ramadan in compliance with government orders
- Only the fire show and the Tanura performance are allowed during Ramadan
- The duration of the safari is approximately 16 hours
- The medium of instruction is both English and Arabic depending on what the guest opts for
- The guests at the safari have access to prayer rooms, shops, and toilets
- Sleeping bags, tents, and all other camping equipment are provided by the tour operators
What’s the Best Time of the Year to Visit?
Dubai is at its best between December and February when it’s pretty pleasant in the days. The best time to go for the Overnight Dubai Desert Safari is between December and February itself as it’s largely an outdoor activity. True, Dubai is a bit crowded at this time of the year with the Dubai Duty-Free Shopping Festival being held there, but if you can bear the crowd, a visit to Dubai between December and February is a lovely experience indeed. Top that off with the Overnight Desert Safari for a holiday you won’t ever forget.
The Overnight Dubai Desert Safari is the ultimate holiday experience with just the perfect blend of the thrill of desert bashing in the day and the serenity of stargazing under the calm desert sky at the night. Come, and join us as we give you a holiday experience unlike any other.