We tell you, there simply could be no better way to take in the beauty of Dubai’s amazing skyline than to enjoy an aerial view of the amazing city. The views of Dubai’s amazing iconic structures like the Burj Khalifa- the world’s tallest building, the sail-shaped Burj Al Arab- the only 7-star accommodation in the world, the Atlantis, and the amazing Palm Jumeirah are just amazing!
You need not worry about your safety as the helicopters we take you aboard are all absolutely state-of-the-art and they adhere to all safety guidelines put in place by the UAE’s civil aviation authorities. It’s just amazing when you soar through the bright blue skies of Dubai like a bird soaking in breathtaking views of Dubai’s glittering skyline. Yes, the Dubai Creek and the many breathtaking structures Dubai is famous for look stunning from the helicopter.
You’ll reach out for your camera every now and then as you capture the breathtaking sights forever—memories that you’ll cherish for years to come.
Things to Note
- We send you a confirmation number by email after booking that you’ll need to produce at the entrance
- Like all other passengers, you too shall be insured
- Please present your passport when asked for
- You can’t drink, smoke, or consume food inside the helicopter
- Only children who are 2 years or more in age are allowed
- No cancellation fee is charged if the trip is canceled 72 hours before the scheduled ride.