This famous waterpark in Dubai has proven to be immensely popular with tourists and residents since it opened in 2008. That popularity then ascended to even higher levels with the March 2021 opening of Trident Tower, Splasher’s Lagoon and Splasher’s Cove, which have continued Aquaventure’s triumphant rise towards eventually becoming the world’s largest waterpark.
Before you can dive into all the fun at the waterpark, it is important to know how to get to Aquaventure. The park’s location is relatively well-known, as it is located within the Atlantis resort. If you are hailing a taxi, rest assured that most drivers will be familiar with the location. You can also use public transport to get to this destination.
- The easiest way to reach Aquaventure Waterpark is via the Palm Monorail from The Palm Gateway.
- In case you are arriving from Dubai Marina, you can take the tram to Palm Jumeirah.
- The Dubai Metro’s red line has a stop at DMCC, which is very close to the Dubai Marina tram station. This is the easiest way to get to Aquaventure using public transportation.
Aquaventure Dubai Attractions
It’s no exaggeration to say that there is a tidal wave of things to do at Aquaventure – you’re gonna love it! Let’s get started by sliding right into the epic array of rides.
The three major series of Aquaventure waterpark slides are Poseidon Tower, Neptune Tower and the recently-opened Trident Tower:
- The Poseidon Tower includes Aquaconda, one of the largest waterslides in the world. Imagine sliding through a twisting dark tunnel before dropping into the world’s largest fibreglass tube! Exciting, right?
- It has Poseidon’s Revenge, which takes you underneath a trapdoor, plummeting you 31 metres before you pass the double loop.
- The Tower of Poseidon has two more exciting water slides: Zoomerango and Slitherine.
- The Tower of Neptune, on the other hand, has three rides: Shark Attack, The Leap of Faith and Water Coasters.
- The Leap of Faith, by far, is the best of them all. You pass a nine-story-tall mega slide and go through a transparent tube that has sharks around it!