This visa pays for your insurance coverage as well. Your nationality decides what you need to furnish for the 60-day visa with insurance. If you’re a citizen of any of the GCC countries, you won’t need a visa to enter Dubai. Besides, citizens from the 32 countries mentioned below can get visas on arrival.
Note: Please mail your documents to us after you finish applying for the visa online. Not only do we help you with your visa approval, we also help you with visa extension programs you can avail of without having to exit the UAE.
The Documents Required
Documents to be provided by visitors
- Passport size photographs
- The passport’s front and last pages
- The passport page bearing the exit stamp if you have visited Dubai before
- Confirmed air tickets out of Dubai
Points to Note
- The passport should have a minimum validity of 6 months
- The passport should contain no handwritten details
- The documents you submit should be clearly visible
Documents to be provided by the guarantors
- The guarantor’s passport copy and the visa page should have a minimum validity of 6 months
- A security deposit of a cheque of AED 5000 that’s encashed only if the visitor absconds
- The last month’s statement of the bank account the cheque is drawn from showing that regular transactions are made
Documents to be provided by visitors with no guarantors in the UAE
- No guarantee needs to be submitted by visitors who arrive with families. A proof of the airline/hotel/tour bookings needs to be furnished instead
- Certain non-family visitors need to submit a security deposit of AED 5500 that shall be returned after a scanned copy of the passport page that bears the UAE exit stamp is submitted. It’s proof that you aren’t overstaying and that you intend to leave; a vital element
The Process for Applying for 60 Days Dubai Visa
- You’ll need to enter relevant details like your date of travel, nationality, and how many visas you need
- Provide the documents asked for
- Make all the payments
For smooth visa approval, our staff may approach you for additional information and documents like the details of your air tickets, the hotel booking vouchers, or the documents of the guarantor. We issue the visa within the committed deadline unless there are delays caused when the visa authorities ask for more details or documents.
Note: Those who stay in any of the GCCs and yet aren’t a citizen of any, but hold high positions like managers, businessmen, pharmacists, doctors, engineers, public sector employees, or their families and drivers and sponsored visitors are also eligible for visa on arrival (non-renewable 30-day). These visas are available at any of the designated ports of entry into the UAE.
Citizens of the following countries get visas on arrival
- United Kingdom
- Hong Kong
- South Korea
- New Zealand
- United States
- Vatican City State
- San Marino